Crawley, West Sussex
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
5 days ago
This role will be based within a fast-paced agile environment, whilst working for a company who can offer a clear progression path within the IT product team.
Core Purpose of the Role:
* Help to define and justify projects to develop/implement application projects providing new or changed processes.
* Gather, understand and document the difference between the current and future business processes and User Stories.
* Assist clients/users in defining acceptance tests, and take responsibility for their proper execution.
* Assist the user community in provision of transition support and change delivery to realise required business benefits.
* Possess a broad understanding of business and business skills, and understand the significance of commercial constraints.
* Hold comprehensive knowledge of relevant development life-cycles, and the environment in which they operate.
* Able to comprehend and understand data
* Ideally you with have experience with system integrations (WMS/ERP), BI, Big Data, AI ... or something similar!
* Experience working in a fast paced, agile environment.
As well as the above, this role will be well suited to someone with a passion for emerging technologies, and ambition to progress in this space to become a driver for our clients digital ambitions.
Please apply for more info!
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process